Clark James is delighted to be recruiting for a prestigious and award winning Financial Services organisation.
Due to on-going demand and continued growth our client is now seeking multiple administrators to join their ever growing and busy team.
You role will primarily be to assist the corporate team in providing efficient and effective administration support to the advisers and their clients.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Completing payroll uploads for a variety of schemes
- Allocating work to Technicians within the Corporate Team
- Preparing client files and joiner packs for meetings
- Accurate record keeping
- Work as part of a team and accept shared responsibility for colleagues/workloads within the team as required
- Routinely and consistently follow company procedures and compliance requirements
- Good working knowledge of Excel is a must
- Knowledge of Auto-enrolment legislation
- Some experience in an IFA environment would be advantageous
- A high standard of written and communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A high level of understanding in working with Microsoft Office
- High level of organisational skills and the ability to work within deadlines
- Establishing and developing good working relationships with all clients
- Good listening skills, along with developing an understanding of how and when to action certain information and escalate, if necessary, to the appropriate person
- Excellent attention to detail, meticulous and tenacious in ensuring all work produced is accurate
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Excellent IT skills
These opportunities are a brilliant platform to begin your career in financial services. The business believes in on-going training and support. Promotions and advancements are all available annually with the the group.
Please apply or call our Financial Services Offices on 0198
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.