Title: Teacher Assistant.
Start date: ASAP
Type: Full Time
Are you a Level 3 qualified who is looking for your next rewarding role?
We are recruiting for a dedicated Teaching Assistant to work in a lovely Primary School in Birmingham.
The role will be a full-time position starting immediately until the end of the academic year. The ideal candidate is to have experience working in a classroom and alongside the class teacher to provide support and guidance to pupils. You will be required to work closely with pupils in smaller groups as well as completing regular 1:1's with pupils to support attainment levels.
The ideal candidate is to work between 8:30 till 4:00 and be willing to go the extra mile to ensure children are receiving the correct support.
About the School
Monarch Education are working with a vibrant school in Birmingham which has been awarded with a 'Good' by Ofsted for its excellent teaching and learning approaches for students. The school go beyond to meet the individual needs of all their pupils to ensure each student is receiving the support they need.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following:
- Level 3 as a minimum qualification
- Specialist in a core subject would be desirable
- Able to support and improve standards of achievement with pupils.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach and work with a positive outlook on Education.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Why join Monarch Education?
- Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience
- A dedicated, reliable consultant with specialist knowledge of the education market
- Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to GBP200
- A chance to complete a Level 1 Safeguarding course.
- DBS application fee refund after completing 12 days through Monarch.
- The option of working under a PAYE or Umbrella pay scheme
- A smooth, efficient registration process with no hidden charges or fees
- Opportunity to complete Monarch funded training courses to enhance your CPD.
Monarch Education has been working across the West Midlands to provide the most suitable role for candidates and has built an excellent reputation for putting our candidates first. Monarch Education are designated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to value all safeguarding requirements.
If this role sounds like you or you would like more information regarding this role then please don't hesitate to contact me on 0 or alternatively email me