Purchase Ledger Clerk
A leading retail business close to Birmingham City Centre is recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their finance team on a permanent basis. Working within an established and friendly finance function, you will be responsible for the processing of purchase invoices, dealing with supplier queries, and performing supplier statement reconciliations. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that really invests in employee engagement, creating a happy and stable workplace where retention rates are very high.
Ideally you will:
• Have prior experience in a Purchase Ledger role
• Be a confident and exceptional communicator with people of all levels
• Have an excellent work ethic, taking great pride in your work and performing to the very best of your ability at all times
In return you will receive:
• The ability to choose a working pattern that suits you
• 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays increasing with length of service
• Onsite cafeteria, with subsidised meals for employees
• Onsite parking
• Continued investment in staff including training and potential study support
If you are an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk looking for a new opportunity and feel you could be the candidate we are looking for, please do not hesitate to apply as interviews can take place immediately.