Senior IFA Administrator
Anthony Alexandra are working in partnership with a Wealth Management firm based in the Lemington Spa area providing extensive Financial Planning to High Net Worth Clients.
This company is seeking a diligent and efficient self-starter Senior IFA Administrator with experience of working in administrative roles within Financial Services. The Senior IFA Administrator must have a keen eye for detail, confident telephone manner and excellent computer skills would be advantageous.
The duties of this Senior IFA Administrator role will comprise of:
- Providing dedicated support to advisors
- Pro-actively assisting as part of a team, developing current processes
- Liaising with Advisors, Financial Providers, Clients and other team members
- Frequently using the In-House system
- Completing reports and client packs for advisers
- Adhering to FCA policies and procedures
The requirements of this Senior IFA Administrator role include:
- At least 2 to 3 years' experience working within an IFA environment
- Previous experience processing applications and preparing suitability letters
- Good knowledge of all Investments, Pensions and Protection Products
- Financial Planning qualifications would be an advantage
The ideal candidate will be offered a salary of up to GBP28,000 and will be presented with a chance to progress within an exciting and dynamic team.
IFA Administrator / IFA Sales Support / Pensions / Investments / Protection / IFA / Financial Planning / Wealth Planning / Asset Management / Wealth Management / Paraplanning / New Business / Letters of Authority / Valuations / Diploma / DipFA / Client Services / Intelligent office / Adviser office / Avelo / x-plan / Iress / Admin
Lemington Spa / Coventry / Stoneleigh / Southam / Warwick / Blackdown / Stratford-upon-Avon / Tachbrook Mallory / Ettington