Liferay Developer, Kenilworth, working on a large, global enterprise portal solution for a global business
Your new company
I am currently working with a fantastic company operating in the manufacturing, distribution and R&D sector who is looking to hire an experienced developer who has previously worked on a Liferay solution.
Your new role
You will join a talented, multi-disciplinary team which works on an enterprise portal solution which is used by the business globally. You will participate in implementing new functionality, building new additions to the portal and help upgrade or fix existing functionality.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be an experienced Java Developer with experience in Liferay enterprise portal software. To be successful in this role, you will have some of the below:
- Experience in developing Generic Portlets/ Spring MVC Portlets/ Liferay MVC portlets
- Experience in Liferay Theme/ VM template/ Workflows/ Templates & Structures/ Layouts
- Experience in Liferay - Service Builder/ Hooks/ Liferay Core APIs
- Experience on Servlets/ JSP/ Struts
- Experience with Liferay advanced concepts like Clustering, Sharding, SSO mechanism like SAML, NTLM etc
- MVN/ ANT/ Eclipse/ Liferay Developer Studio/ Liferay with Tomcat/ Liferay with JBoss
- Windows/ Linux OS knowledge
- JSR168 & 286 knowledge
What you'll get in return
Your hard work will be rewarded with a salary which reflects your level of experience as well as a number of benefits including flexible working and the ability to get involved in global, large-scale projects which will challenge your experience and help you develop your skill set.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.