SF Group are looking for Sales Support to start with basic order entry to help take some pressure of the team and to learn the new system we have just implemented - with a view to be taken on as a fully-fledged permanent role with the contracts team with customer responsibilities eventually.
This person will report to the contracts team leader who then reports to myself, role is based in Minworth so must be commutable -local if possible.
- The role is Monday to Friday 9-5 with an hour for lunch
- I am looking for a long term player to add stability to the team, must be able to operate alone or as part of a team. Attitude is most important, willing and eager to satisfy customer demands
Job Title - Sales/Contracts Administrator
Duties include -but not limited to
- Receiving and processing customer orders
- Daily customer liaison with enquiries, daily problem solving
- Order progressing and issuing weekly order updates to the customer
- Issuing work to lists to the warehouse
- Analysing delivery performance and issuing to both internal and external contacts
- Supporting the external team
- Stock management and analysing actual vs forecast and any forecast discrepancies
- Aid in month end reporting for the set area
- Quoting spot items where necessary.
- Supporting other team members when workloads are high
- Able to work without supervision, organise and prioritise their own work load
- Good mathematical understanding
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Team player - Able to build and maintain Important relationships with Customer/Warehouse /Office colleagues/External reps
- Eye for detail
- Excel skills
- Willing and "can do" attitude
Parking on site, 9-5 role. Call Nikki or apply via the website.