A client of mine are searching for a Scientist to join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking for an engaging individual who is searching for career progression and enjoys a challenge.
Scientist - Key Responsibilities:
- Support the validation of equipment, test method and procedures
- Assist with project planning
- Prepare draft reports of validation and testing activities
- Run laboratory projects
Scientist - Key Requirements:
- Previous industrial laboratory experience
- Experience within a pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Work well within a team
- Motivated individual
Please apply here or contact Hattie at X4 Group by ringing or emailing if you wish to find out more information about the role.
If this role is not quite what you are looking for but would be interested in hearing about new job opportunities please don't hesitate to contact myself. I specialise in placing scientific professionals on a permanent basis in the North of the UK and have a number of different opportunities on at present. Please feel free to get in contact with myself and you can find me on LinkedIn below.
- X4 Life Sciences is a specialist recruitment business for the life sciences sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
- Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.
- Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading life science companies all over the world and have made placements in over 15 countries across Europe and the US.