Paraplanner - Wealth Management IFA, Financial Services
Our client is a successful National brand in Financial Services and due to their recent expansion plans they are looking for a number of Paraplanners to join their team
The purpose of this role is to provide paraplanning support to IFA's
You will support the client advisory process, playing a key role in providing an all-important, quality sales support function through effective use of software, as well as following
- Review fact finds, file notes, client risk profile questionnaires etc. as provided by the financial advisers to gain an understanding of the client requirements discussed and agreed.
- Undertake quotes
- Undertake the necessary research and analysis, including:
- Fund analysis
- Product comparison
- Product analysis
- Fund research
- Charges analysis
- Compile suitability reports
- Financial Planning Diploma Qualified (or equivalent professional qualification).
- Demonstrable paraplanning experience.
The role has been left a competitive for salary and we can negotiate on an individual basis
For more details please contact Jason at Astral