Team Administrator with Marketing Duties - 7 months
Katie Bard is recruiting for a dynamic Team Administrator to provide extensive support to the director and wider team. The business is a well-known construction business with a reputable and well-established name. Initially for 7 months, this is a fixed-term contract position to cover maternity leave.
The role will be multifaceted with elements of marketing, finance and general admin support. You will primarily be involved in:
- Attending meetings and distributing action notes.
- Collating monthly board reports and papers.
- Handling of a wide array of correspondence via email and phone.
- Corresponding with various departments and maintaining relationships.
- Assisting with social events, volunteering opportunities and training.
- General financial administration and assistance with credit control.
- Marketing administration such as updating client contacts, circulating and researching regional news and arranging business meetings.
This is a rare foot in the door of a friendly, professional and modern business. As part of a small team, you will be encouraged to grow and get stuck in!
The successful Team Administrator will have previous professional services experience, ideally in property or construction, alongside excellent administration abilities. You must be reliable, honest and engaging in your approach.
To register your interest, please submit your CV. To find out more about Katie Bard's application processes, please contact Kathryn on 0. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.