SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant??Powys??immediate start??GBP50-60 per day
CER Education are looking for a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant to support pupils who require additional support, helping them reach their full educational potential.
Responsibilities can vary depending on the setting, however, the role generally requires you to work with individuals with physical disabilities, social and emotional needs, mental health needs or individuals with conditions such as autism.
It's essential that you're an individual who can create a safe and happy environment for the pupils in your care. Being resourceful and confident enough to work on a 1:1 basis with the child is also essential.
Experience with working as a SEN Teaching Assistant is desirable. However, I will consider any individual from a Mental Health, Drug Worker, Challenging Behaviour and Youth Worker background.
CER offer a daily rate between GBP50-GBP60
What CER can offer you?
- Reassurance that you will be represented by an award-winning office, REC Audited.
- A range of day-to-day or long-term positions to suit your needs
- A dedicated, supportive consultant
- Free CPD to develop and refresh your personal development in specialist areas.
- Daily rates that reflect your experience
- Cash back on your DBS fee if you are required to complete a new one through CER.
- Advice on how to register with the Education workforce council, if you are not currently registered.
Get in touch with our team now on or apply to this advert.