Are you looking for a role with a leading engineering manufacturer in the Midlands?
Do you have buying experience? Do you want a new challenge in procurement? If yes, please apply today!
- Weekly Salary
- 9-month contract
- Full-time hours Monday to Friday - 37.5
- Accrue paid holidays - 33 days per annum + Christmas shut down
- Parking and bike storage
- Based in Coventry with excellent links to public transport
- Access to benefits scheme which includes 100's of high street discounts and much more!
Circa GBP12.50-GBP13 per hour
- Ensuring the PSL is up to date and all cuurent data is complete
- Gain information from buyers to update the purchasing intranet page
- Liaise with Legal Team on any new contracts that need to be signed
- Upload all new contracts and ensure all are GDPR compliant
- Deal with SAP on a daily basis to ensure spend analysis is up to data
- Cleansing SAP data
- Manage the Industrial commodities including Forklifts, PPE, tooling etc.
- Conduct Review Meetings with preferred suppliers
- Record savings in Otto Database
- Liaise with Specialist Buyers on Global strategies and implement within the UK
- Deal with stakeholders & customers
- Deal with any queries or complaint and escalate to the appropriate teams
- Forecast and monitor OTTO
- Assist with any OTTO updates
- Advise other buyers of any gaps
- Plan team meetings
- Compile slides for meetings and present these to the CFO
- Support with any travel or expenses administration
- SAP skills
- Demonstrable experience in previous buying role
- Well developed interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent time/project management skills
- Presentation skills
- Budgetary and financially aware
- Fully PC literate - MS Office, Internet and Lotus Notes e-mail
Apply today and our team will contact you within 24 hours!