Project Manager Heavy Industry
Project Manager (Heavy Industry)
Commutable from Redditch, Bromsgrove, Leamington Spa, Worcester, Warwickshire
Circa GBP35,000 + Company Car + Fuel Card + Industry Training + Pension + Benefits
Are you a Project Manager from a Heavy Industry, Heavy Haulage or similar background looking to take control of your own projects and play a key part in this market leader's success?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager who wants an autonomous role, working on projects from cradle to grave whilst to lead a highly skilled team.
This is a company who have dominated their market and are continuing to grow year on year. They pride themselves on their outstanding service and are accredited to the highest industry standards.
This role would suit an experienced Project Manager from Heavy Industrial background looking to play a pivotal role in the success of the company.
* Planning and executing large scale projects
* Liaising with Directors and customers to achieve the most efficient results
* Potential to progress to more senior roles
* Project Management background from a Heavy Industry
* Background in any of the following would be an advantage: Heavy Lifting, Heavy Haulage, Plant Hire, Heavy Industry
* Looking for an autonomous role with future progression
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Olly Barber at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Project Manager, Site Manager, Project Management, Project Managing, Projects, Project Engineer, Warwickshire, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Leamington Spa, Worcester