Shift: 22.30pm - 6.45 am (Mon - Thursday)
18.30pm - 12.00am (Friday)
I'm currently recruiting for a Storesperson to work with a global leading design and manufacturer of steering systems for the heavy plant industry. As Storesperson you will be responsible for a busy stores allocating material to the relevant departments whilst checking both goods inwards and dispatch.
- Checking stock into and out of stores
- Using a counterbalance & reach FLT to load and unload deliveries
- Correctly picking and delivering stock to the production team
- Entering data into the stock system
- Checking stock in for defects and damage
The successful candidate for the Storesperson position will have the following experience:
- FLT reach & counterbalance license holder (Essential)
- Previous experience working within a fast paced manufacturing environment (Essential)
- Checking goods inwards and allocating stock (Essential)
- Ability to use computer based logging systems (Essential)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven't been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move.
We know our clients; We know the marketplace; We look for innovation everywhere; We seize the day,
We are SourceCo.