No Recruitment Experience Required - Trainee Rec Con Scheme
Office ping-pong table?
Free dominoes pizza every day?
Baby alpaca farm in the courtyard?
If this is your criteria when looking for your next job, then sorry, you aren't going to find what you're looking for here*.
However, if you are genuinely wanting to work in a progressive, fast-paced, supportive environment, then hold the phone! (lots of phone holding in this job)
Here at Venn Group in Birmingham we are a sociable, fast moving Recruitment Agency, looking to hire talented individuals to develop and take through our Recruitment Consultant Training Scheme. In a nutshell.... it means you will receive all the support and specific training on your development areas to ensure you are not only representing our company in the best light, but also giving you the confidence to go above and beyond your own expectations!
No previous recruitment experience is required but if you have any experience working in customer service or within a target driven environment that would be beneficial. We can give you all the tools you need to succeed in the Recruitment Industry and earn a substantial amount within your first year of working for us.
The vacant Recruitment Consultant positions are office based sales positions, other duties to include:
- Building long term relationships with contacts across the Birmingham and wider Buckinghamshire area and beyond working across a range of industries to place candidates within organisations
- Arranging to meet with clients to discuss upcoming recruitment requirements, candidates to discuss their next career choice
- Maintaining existing relationships with candidates and clients to confirm our brand within the market
Incentives to join Venn Group as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- 1st year OTE GBP27-GBP30k+ and an uncapped commission structure
- Clear pathway for quick performance based progression
- Free Private Healthcare cover after 1st year of joining
- Regular nights out, funded team activities, monthly Fizzy Fridays
- Two Charity days per year to allow you to support the charity of your choice
- 22 days holiday per annum (rising one per year up to 30 days in total)
- Vennture Points Reward Scheme - points scheme to save up and purchase prize
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be:
- Previous office experience/hospitality/customer service experience desirable
- Money motivated and driven be success
- Tenacious and hardworking
- Charismatic and will to learn
- Willing to work in one of the fastest paced sales industries across the UK
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Please apply today! Any questions you can contact Sarah Pugh , if not, please apply through the website!
*(We can maybe work on the baby alpaca's)