THIS IS A PERM VACANCY
The client are a manufacturer of recovery vehicles and recovery systems. They have been successfully trading for nearly 50 years and in that time. They offer a pleasant, supportive and friendly environment to work in.
The main duties of the role is;
- Carry out MIG welding to a high standard on heavy and medium grade aluminium
- Fabricate the material using cutting tools, grinding tools etc
I would be keen to receive CV's from welders and fabricators who hold the following skills;
- Excellent MIG welding skills on Aluminium steel
- Fabricating experience
- Able to use plasma cutting tools, grinders and read engineering drawings
- A good team player and a "can do" attitude
The company are based in Droitwich so is commutable from Redditch, Bromsgrove, Worcester, Birmingham, Solihull, Alcester, Kidderminster
Overtime is available (optional), pension, holidays, parking
Hours 7.30am to 4.30pm (Mon - Thurs) 7.30am to 1pm (Fri)
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.