Trainee Machine Operator
GBP9.00 -GBP9.50 Per Hour
Temp to Perm - Excellent Career Opportunity
Training and development available
Immediate Start - Perm Contract after 12 weeks available
My client, a well known manufacturer are looking to employ a full time Machine Operator and Mould Setter. They are willing to provide training and long term development opportunities for the right candidate so this is a great opportunity for a hardworking, reliable individual with experience working in a manufacturing environment. You will be joining a growing business with a very friendly and welcoming team and a stable business, which has been extablished for over 50 years.
- Preparing, loading and operating a range of compression and injection moulding machines.
- Inspecting components produced and documenting/reporting defects as required.
- Ensuring all work is carried out to the highest possible standard.
- Following procedures to perform duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Accurately updating records and logs.
- Ensuring workspaces remain clean and tidy at all times.
- Must be competent, organised and capable of working in a manufacturing/engineering environment.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise and multi-task.
- Flexible and a team player.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
An established manufacturer with a global reputation. This business provides a supportive working environment with numerous opportunities for career development.
- GBP9.00 - GBP9.50 per hour
- 28 Days Holiday per annum
- Permanent Contract after 12 weeks
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.