Project Administrator Urgent
Project Admin needed for a fantastic organisation based in Rubery who are looking to employ an experienced Project Administrator with an in-depth knowledge of picking up Ad-hoc administration tasks within large projects. The successful Project Administrator will be personable and confident liaising with both internal and external 3rd parties.
Some of the main duties of the Project Administrator will include:
- Coordinating Project Managers schedule / activities.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and externals 3rd
- Ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Update RAID logs
- Taking minutes and chasing meeting actions.
In order to be the successful Project Administrator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Extensive administration experience is essential
- Experience working as an administrator in a project environment
- Highly personable and effective communicator
- Experience dealing with 3rd party suppliers.
- Experience updating RAID logs.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Administrator If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!