Reception/ Facilities Assistant- Professional Services
We are seeking a driven individual for a fantastic reception facilities role with a renowned firm based in central Birmingham. This is a full time permanent role working 35 hours a week (Monday to Friday) on a shift pattern across the hours of 7.30am until 6pm. The successful applicant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Professional level of reception duties including meet and greet and telephone management
- Processing high volumes of incoming and outgoing post including parcels
- Scanning, filing and archiving support to the entire team
- Management of meeting room bookings
- Maintenance of office supply levels
- Supporting the facilities team including, setting up for events, arranging office desks and chairs
- Ad hoc facilities responsibilities including general tidiness and maintenance of the reception area and entirety of the office
The successful applicant must possess experience within a post room/facilities role within professional services.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Bard! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.