Administrator - Cornwall Council
*PLEASE NOTE THIS POST REQUIRES MINUTE TAKING EXPERIENCE*
Social Personnel are recruiting an administrator for Cornwall Council.
- To act as first point of contact for the team, taking initial information via telephone calls, recording and routing these correctly: dealing with the enquiry wherever possible, forwarding onto Duty workers or named workers. Taking accurate messages and/or referrals; dealing with all callers tactfully and in a friendly, helpful and professional manner. To forward messages using the range of integrated systems available e.g. email, voicemail, text etc.
- To undertake case recording onto our database, and the Social Care Records (and to provide support to operational staff undertaking this work.
- To maintain other databases belonging to SCS; to provide performance management information as required by Managers.
- To introduce, develop and maintain office systems (electronic and paper) as directed by the Senior Administrative Officer, Business and Planning Manager or Locality Manager, e.g. assisting the team to manage electronic folders, systems recording absence, waiting list, etc.
- To provide general administrative support to the team, to include photocopying, creation/maintenance of Excel spreadsheets, sickness monitoring, annual leave requests and other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- To process post, documents, etc. accurately and in a timely manner.
- Liaise with admin colleagues and team professional staff when necessary to ensure correct entry of post and documents into the system.
What you need:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Right to work in the UK.
Benefits of working with Social Personnel:
- As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, Social Personnel have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
- A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
- Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard earned money each week
- Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
- Receive a GBP250 referral bonus for any one sent to us who gets placed.
- Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
- Boat Parties, prize giveaways and much, much more???
If you are interested in this position please submit application below.