Dependable, organised and supportive. These are just a few traits of a great School Administrator.
Academics are an established education agency that is looking to recruit a talented School Administrator to bring those qualities to a school in Birmingham. We are working with a high number of schools across the Midlands and Worcester recruiting for temporary and permanent roles.
As a talented School Administrator
- You enjoy data inputting, filing faxing and photocopying
- You're confident using a range of software including emails, spreadsheets and databases
- You're an excellent communicator both written and verbally
- You're confident with monitoring attendance
- You're strong at prioritising your workload
- You're a School Administrator that is confident with SIMS
- You enjoy covering reception when needed
*Please note the school requires SIMS experience so if you do not have experience with the software unfortunately, you won't be put forward for the role.
So you're a talented School Administrator, why use Academics?
You will have the support services specialist supporting you throughout your career with advice and CV refinement. In addition, if you refer a friend and we get them work, you will receive GBP125 reward!
Apply now by emailing Daryl on or call .
Final note for this School Administrator position
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK