Injection Moulding Setter Tech
This well established and growing plastics manufacturer is currently seeking an experienced Injection Moulding Setter Technician to join their team working on an afternoon shift Monday-Friday.
Based near Rugby, they have had significant investment into the business over the past few years in terms of new machinery.
As Injection Moulding Setter Technician, your duties will include -
- Setting up operating parameters and trial injection moulding tools from scratch
- Trouble shooting process and mould issues
- Supporting/Training other setters
- Assisting with Process improvements/optimisation
To be successful in the role of Setter Technician, the ideal Candidate will -
- Have significant experience with setting, conditioning and basic maintenance of machines and tools
- Be able to set machines up from scratch, including of trialling new tools
- Be experienced with process optimisation and continuous improvement
- Be a competent trouble-shooter
- Have experience of working with a range of materials
- This is a hands-on role where you will contribute to the daily activity of setting tools but also have the technical ability to help resolve challenging jobs
Based near Rugby, this company is easily commutable from Leicester, Northampton, Corby, Leamington and Nuneaton.
Candidates suitable for this role are already likely hold the job title of Setter, Process Technician, or Moulding Engineer.
On offer -
A salary of GBP27-33k, 31 days holiday, Company pension.
Hours - 13:30-22:00.
Apply now to be considered for this role!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.