Shift Quality Technician
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN
Rotating Shifts of 12 hours days and nights. 9 shifts every 3 weeks
A leading company flexible packaging for various industries is seeking a Quality Assurance Technician to join them on shift at their ISO9001, BRC standard site.
The Quality Assurance Technician will be reporting to the Quality Manager whilst working within the fully automated factory supporting the production team with anything regarding compliance to all policies, codes of practice, legislation and work instructions. Responsible for customer complaints, quality training and external audits
The Quality Assurance Technician candidate:
- Previous experience in a quality capacity essential
- Packaging manufacturing experience
- ISO9001 and BRC experience essential
- Displays effective communication, listening, influencing and persuading skills at all levels.
- Confident using a Computer.
- Self-organisation, motivation, planning, prioritising and time management.
- Knowledge and understanding of the factory operation and the quality requirements of the both the business and the customer.
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be willing to continuously attend training courses
The Quality Assurance Technician Role:
- Ensuring that all procedures and QC checks are being carried out online as specified in work instructions, HACCP and process control documents
- Promote quality policies on site at all times
- Issue and review all process control and safety check sheets
- Reporting, recording and raising any issues made by customer and employees alike
- Collecting and collating samples for shelf life testing
- Take samples for lab analysis and arrange collection
- Carry out daily calibration of Quality machinery
- Assisting with the investigation of customer complaints
- Ensure good manufacturing practices, food safety, quality and health and safety is maintained at all times
- Enforce SOP's relating to quality procedures
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us
Key Words: Quality Assurance technician / Packaging Manufacturing / plastic / Compliance