Graduate Software Engineer
We are a Wealth Management company, offering online financial advice to our clients, currently recruiting for a passionate Full Stack Software Engineer, to join our team and to help create innovative and world-class web applications, built on excellent architectural design.
The purpose of this role is working within a talented, forward thinking development team, developing web applications that provides online financial advice.
- Salary: GBP20.000 - GBP25,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Health and dental cash
- Life assurance
- Flexible working hours available
- Training budget
- Modern offices
Experience & Skills
- Experience in a relevant software language
- JSON/REST APIs
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Interested in Node.js, Go, Scala, other modern languages
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creation of innovative world-class, web applications built on excellent architectural design.
- Organising and prioritising development work within an Agile team environment.
- Accepting guidance on best-practice to ensure software quality, security and integrity without compromising agility and innovation.
- Building and integrating standalone service-oriented (SOA) components.
- Shared ownership for team status board.
- Adhere to all Information Security policies and procedures.
If this sounds like you please send us your CV through the link, and we will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please give us a call at and ask for Cris, and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more details, with a view to arrange an interview with you.