Business Development Account Manager - Mobile / Fixed Line
Business Development Manager - Telecommunications Solutions
Job type: Permanent, full-time. GBP25-35k p.a. plus car allowance + commission OTE GBP55-60k p.a.
Location: Lichfield, Birmingham - field & office based
We are currently recruiting for experienced Business Development Managers to secure new business sales by offering our unified communications solutions.
Business to business telecoms, prodominatally Mobile and Gamma Horizon. Someone with expereince of both would be ideal although not essential. 10 sat appointments will be provided every month, to be highly successful in the role you must be capable of generating your own appointments.
The successful candidate will be required to establish a prospect base in specific markets whilst building value in to all prospective relationships and maintain and develop client relationships ensuring they receive the highest quality service.
This is a dynamic role in a fast paced environment requiring the candidate to be proactive, flexible, able to forward plan whilst managing a challenging workload. They will be required to plan and prioritise their own sales activity and customer/prospect contact in order to achieve agreed business targets.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills, be a team player, calm under pressure and an excellent communicator - both written and verbal. They must also be highly organised, accurate and have very strong attention to detail.
- Increase company revenue & customer base via achievement of targets
- Interact daily with prospects via telephone, email and face to face meetings
- Generate business leads via cold calling, networking, events, social media etc
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries
Gaining a full understanding of prospects through research into industry sector, type
and size of business etc. in order to explore sales opportunities
- Assisting customer support colleagues and a specified account manager with the on boarding of new customers to ensure that service levels are adhered to
Keeping up to date with company collateral and market place information
- Capturing and recording all activity and prospect information on company CRM system
- Providing accurate forecasting of opportunities up to 12 months in advance
- Selling the full range of products & services
- Conduct administrative tasks where required