In 2005, Plus One Personnel threw open its doors for the first time and since then we have successfully provided award-winning recruitment services to thousands of employers and jobseekers across Oxfordshire, Warwickshire and the surrounding counties. From our offices in Banbury and Leamington Spa, we fill permanent & temporary vacancies and we specialise in 5 sector disciplines. All of our Recruiters are trained to know their specialist markets and the specific needs of their clients and their candidates.
We have 4 core values and they are the bedrock of everything we do. They mean everything to us and our actions and behaviours exemplify them, every minute of every day.
- Customer Satisfaction
Due to continued growth, we are now looking for a Recruitment Associate to join us in our Leamington Spa office. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales or customer service professional to bring their skills and talents to the table. Through supporting and nurturing you, we would hope that you would progress quickly within the organisation where future management opportunities will be available.
The position of Recruitment Associate is an entry-level role suited to people who are new to the recruitment industry. Working within one of our specialist divisions, you will carry most aspects of the recruitment process including, but not limited to, the following:
- After plenty of training and support, you will interview and register new jobseekers and add their details to our CRM including all the related administration around CVs, registration forms, ID etc.
- Help post quality and attractive adverts for these vacancies in order to post them on various job boards and the Plus One Personnel website.
- Review applicants to these adverts and filter out the relevant candidates before contacting them to establish a further level of suitability and engagement.
- Use our company database (CRM) and external job board databases to search for candidates with relevant skills and experience which match the client's specific requirements.
- You will learn how to present relevant CVs to our clients, arrange interviews and prepare candidates for these meetings, take and exchange feedback from all parties and manage the offer process.
- Business Development at Plus One Personnel is centralised through our Client Relationship Team but, after being trained by us, you would start to prospect for fresh opportunities/vacancies to work on.
- Book visits to meet clients face-to-face in order to continue or start productive partnerships.
- Work towards realistic quarterly targets for billings as well as metrics aimed at maintaining quality, not quantity.
- Manage and prioristise your workload with support and guidance from your Manager.
- Be a key member of the team and contribute to the continued success of Plus One Personnel.
Required skills & experience:
- You should possess significant previous B2B or B2C sales experience or have worked in a fast-paced, desk-based customer service capacity whereby you deal with customers/clients on a daily basis, responding to their demands and keeping them happy.
- Picking up the phone and speaking to a variety of people (clients and jobseekers) on a daily basis is an absolute pre-requisite to this role so you must be confident and comfortable in making a high volume of proactive, positive phone calls.
- You will be able to demonstrate consistent achievements in terms of sales or achieving outstanding levels of customer satisfaction.
- You will need to be educated to A-level standard and possess a high level of Maths and Literacy.
- It would be highly advantageous that you have a driver's license and car in order to visit clients all over the region (mileage paid).
- You must be sharp, able to think on your feet, honest, hard-working, dedicated, tenacious, positive, selfless and adaptable.
- Finally, you must be a team player as well as care about what you do and have pride in providing high-calibre recruitment services which set us apart from our industry peer group.
In return, you will be trained, nurtured and supported by a senior management team that averages 20 years of recruitment experience each. You can expect inclusive, honest, respectful and realistic management as well as praise, recognition and reward for all that you achieve. Clear, meritocratic career progression will be offered as well as the platform and the tools to achieve it.
If this sounds like you and you would like to have a discrete and confidential conversation about a career with Plus One Personnel, please apply at your earliest convenience or you can call Alex Dawson on .