Royal Mail are now recruiting for their Christmas Peak campaign.
We are currently looking for HGV Class 1 Drivers to work from location in Atherstone, working on a temporary basis. The role will consist of collecting and delivering packages, and multiple shift patterns are available. Successful Drivers will receive pay rates of up to GBP19.96 per hour over the peak period, along with various benefits.
Drivers for Royal Mail can expect to make weekly MINIMUM earnings of:
- AM Shift Week - GBP616.25 (Based on minimum weeks hours of 36.25h)
- NIGHTS Shift week - GBP708.32 (Based on minimum weeks hours 36.25h)
- Any hours over the weekly minimum is paid at the overtime rate and drivers can expect to make much more!
As a HGV Driver, you will need the following:
- Maximum of 5 points for minor offences.
- Previous HGV Class 1 experience of at least 18 months.
- Digital Tacho Card with knowledge of how to use it.
- A flexible and positive attitude to the job - duties can sometimes change at short notice.
- The ability to receive instructions and stick to the duty detail given.
- Always be punctual and in good time to start shifts.
Drivers will receive the following benefits:
- Pay rate GBP17.00 per hour over the peak period.
- Overtime rate GBP19.96 per hour.
- Ltd rates available.
- Assessment and Induction paid once Driver has started work.
- Guaranteed shifts for the whole peak period.
- Weekly rotas will be issued.
- Minimum of 7.25 hours per shift.
- Weekly pay.
- Subsidised canteen at many sites / depots.
- Friendly Onsite Team.
- 24 hours out of service available.
- Site inductions and training provided.
- Onsite car parking.