IT Support technician
Do you have a passion for problem solving? Want to become the next big IT expert?
We are giving you the opportunity to get started on your career working as an apprentice training to be a qualified IT technician working with our client Novaho Technology.
Monday to Friday
Detailed Job Description:
About Novaho Technology???
The business has been running since 1999 and is known for providing services such as Engineering, Digital displays, IT Services & security. The company has been involved with many projects such as working with Transport for London, Great Western railway, Norwich Airport & FatFace.
The company is now expanding and would like you to join their team!
Whilst working as an apprentice for Intequal???
• You will get support from our team of tutors that will be with you every step of the way to help reach your career goals.
• All of our training is done remotely & online so no need to spend out expensive travelling costs traveling to college one day a week.
• A NUS Card - which means discounts at local high street stores, restaurants, travel & many more!
• You will gain a recognised qualification as a Level 4 Network engineer with on the job training.
As a Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main role/ responsibilities will include:
• Raising tickets and processing jobs.
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• 1st line support
• Logging calls
• Responding to active monitoring
• Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
• Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• You will be flexible, adaptable, possess the ability to multitask and have good interpersonal skills.