Receptionist with Facilities Projects - Law Firm
A renowned law firm are seeking a Reception & Facilities Assistant to deliver excellent support and to ensure the smooth running of all services. Based in the Birmingham office, you will be responsible for reinforcing the professionalism of the firm and ensuring every task is completed with efficiency and accuracy.
The role will be two-fold split between front of house duties and facilities maintenance:
- Supporting duties within the post room such as sorting through mail and distributing it throughout the office.
- Meeting and greeting visitors and preparing client lists on the systems.
- Booking deliveries and ensuring they are collected.
- Organising diaries and booking meeting rooms.
- Maintaining the office area and ordering stationary.
- Solving travel queries and coordinating the relevant documentation.
- Assisting with office moves (including desk moves) and any maintenance issues.
- Carrying out building inspections and completing basic repair tasks.
- Helping with general administration such as photocopying, document formatting and scanning.
This role will require some reception/front of house experience ideally in a corporate environment. The successful Reception & Facilities Assistant will be flexible, willing to roll your sleeves up and dedicated to client service! Equally you must be willing to help with some lifting and shifting and general maintenance repairs in the office.
The hours will vary between 07.30 and 18.30, but the core hours will be 7 hours a day, 35 hours a week.
To register your interest, please submit your CV via this advert. To find out more about Katie Bard's application processes, please contact Kathryn on 0. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.