Are you a Business Analyst looking for a new role?
Butler Rose is currently working in partnership with a global business with ambitious growth plans to source for the an experienced Business Analyst to join them on a permanent full time basis.
You will be responsible for supporting the Financial Controller and Management Accountant in the production of the monthly management accounts pack, preparation of the financial statements and year end schedules. You will support the FP&A Manager in the development of forecasts/budgets/ long term strategic plans and in year performance tracking to drive business interventions required to deliver the plan.
You will have:
- Ownership of integrity and accuracy of gross revenue, customer deductions, product costs and inventory in the P&L and on the Balance Sheet
- Support the production of the monthly management accounts pack to strict deadlines and to an exceptional level of accuracy
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of the Financial statements and year end schedules ready for audit
- Assist in the preparation of the Statutory accounts ready for audit and liaise with external auditors
- Work with Operations to ensure accuracy of inventory position at all times, Finance lead on year end/cycle inventory counts
- Assist in the development of business forecasts/budgets and commercial KPI reporting
- Ownership to develop reporting and drive insight for business on customer/product revenue/prices/margin and inventory ageing
You will be:
- Self-starter, results driven with strong bias for action.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to build effective relationships and influence others.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven project management and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytic and financial modelling skills.
- High standards of accuracy and precision.
- Highly organised.
- Experience in a growth-oriented business, preferably within a FMCG/Manufacturing/Distribution background in a public company and/or with a US parent
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills (Excel and PowerPoint in particular).
- Proficiency in accounting software applications.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/ACMA, with at least five years post qualification experience
This is a fantastic opportunity within a rapidly expanding business, which is on track for phenomenal growth, there are excellent promotional opportunities as the business grows
Want to know more? Contact Lynsey Rattigan in the Birmingham office or apply on line
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.