Marketing Manager (Affinity Marketing) - 12 month FTC
The Police Mutual Group are a financial services organisation working exclusively for the benefit and welfare of police officers, staff and their families and for those working in the Military. We are a rare combination of commercial focus and not-for profit.
As a mutual we don't have to answer to shareholders, our members and our employees are always our first priority and that makes for a rewarding place to work. One team, providing positive results through practical solutions; we're set to make the most of the fantastic foundations we have in place, with a strategy that will create some outstanding opportunities along the way.
You will bring with you exceptional communication and customer service skills with a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a past paced environment showing commitment to meeting deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
Within this role you will:
- Work closely with the Mortgage and Protection Advisors, managing a defined workload of pipeline cases, chasing these down to ensure mortgage offers and loan completion take place within agreed timescales
- Deal with highly sensitive member information, being compassionate and understanding towards the member, ensuring they feel confident and comfortable providing the relevant information
- Manage member expectations and dealing with enquiries relating to their applications, being timely and thoughtful of agreed timescales
- Proactively liaise with Solicitors and Brokers to obtain required information to effect completion
- Ensure that completion and funds release are undertaken within agreed service standards following the confirmation of satisfaction of all offer conditions.
All of our Mortgage and Protection Processors possess the following...
- Experience in a mortgage processing role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multi task and juggle many and varied priorities
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, being able to constantly deliver and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrable record of managing a caseload of mortgage applications through to completion is essential
- Rigorous time management capabilities with capability to juggle many and varied priorities
- Decisive and takes personal responsibility to achieve business success
- Resilient, high energy, highly efficient and self-sufficient
What's in it for you???
We're just as passionate about what we do for our colleagues as we are for our members and customers. We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 27 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private medical healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle. All colleagues also have access to Lifeworks - an employee Wellbeing platform
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now!