3 month FTC
The role is required on a short term basis to fulfil tasks relating to part release and change management processes. Our client has a new web-based application which has been developed to enable fast and accurate part releasing, an essential part of Programme Development activity. The role is required during the development phase of the application in order to fulfil some task work that is not currently available from the clients new application. The main objective of the role is to create a seamless experience for the users of the system, such that it reflects a fully automated application.
Working and good knowledge of Microsoft 365 tools, good excel knowledge.
Proactive - role will be working with wider business teams.
Role to complete -
* Add user names to change once it has been initiated by the Lead Engineer.
* Create table of required data (copied from App) and then copy data back into app once buyer has re-attached QAFs / data table.
* Identify changes requiring rework and manually reset process to correct step.
* Manage data gaps and offline calculations.
* Documenting Issues & Opportunities for improvements.
* Capture issues identified through interaction with iCREATE.
* Support project team reviews as required providing feedback on tasks and general support in delivering a successful pilot of iCREATE.
* Knowledge of automotive product development process. (not essential)
* Knowledge of core engineering concepts and principles (not essential)
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunity's employer.