Business Support Administator
To provide administrative support to the Home Office contract whilst liaising with sub-contractor and suppliers.
- Liaise with the appropriate vetting units, to facilitate clearance of both Interserve and contractor Operatives and tracking where they are in the system. Ensure appropriate paperwork is completed for all requirements for Interserve
- Weekly progress chasing of vetting applications
- Collate Overtime for weekly reports and monthly submission, including gathering correct authorisations.
- Accurate maintenance of the security database
- Filing and retrieving information and documents
- Send out Create Envelopes and sent out with pads to all engineers when requested.
- Send out letters, updates and more forms to engineers, such as weekly flushing forms etc.
- Carry out admin tasks on EDAYS - Support supervisors and Engineers with EDAYS issues
- Liaise with service desk on a weekly basis to advise on planned absences
- Liaise with IT support on behalf of managers and engineers, with issues they may be having with their equipment or new orders etc.
- Support the EM's with setting up all new starters on the system
- Dealing with Day to day admin requests from engineers and engineering and compliance managers.
- Data entry and maintaining spreadsheets
- General office administration and reporting
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of security clearance processes would be an advantage
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Windows environment including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- A proven track record of operating in administration functions
- A self-starter and capable of taking the initiative when the Business Support Manager is not in the office
- To contribute generally to the work of Interserve, undertaking such other tasks as are appropriate to the nature and scope of the post
- Confident in dealing with a wide range of people
- Confident in working under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Well presented - professional manner
- Excellent communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Client focus is paramount to this role
- Good time keeping and attendance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and to use own initiative
- Ability to prioritise individual workloads to meet deadlines
- High level job commitment
- Willingness to undertake further training as required