Part Time Warehouse Administrator
PART TIME WAREHOUSE ADMINISTRATOR
25 Hours a week - Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm
GBP18,000 pro rata / GBP9.00 per hour
Based in Birmingham (B90)
We are seeking to recruit a PART TIME WAREHOUSE ADMINSITRATOR to work 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm.
The role of Part Time Warehouse Administrator requires a candidate who has ideally worked in Warehousing, Logistics or Supply Chain Administration previously, is process driven and possesses good IT Skills.
The duties of the role will be:
- Support the Warehouse Manager & Supervisor
- Main accurate information on SOP reports
- Completing Goods In data input duties
- Responding to enquiries from internal & external customers
- Liaising with various internal departments and providing accurate information & updates
- Update the inhouse Customer database
- Data Entry
- Updating billing information in a timely manner
- Maintain records relating to Warehousing licenses, H&S Standards, PPE etc
The role requires a confident and competent candidate with a good level of IT, who is accurate in their work, diligent and can work with attention to detail.