EYFS/KS1 Teacher - Worcestershire
Primary Teacher - Worcestershire
Education and Training - Education and Training - Education and Training
Are you an engaging primary teacher in Worcestershire?
Are you interested in working alongside a dedicated staff, and an eager to learn class?
Are you looking for a primary school that will nurture your personal development through education and training?
This wonderful primary school are looking for an enthusiastic Primary Teacher to work with their EYFS/KS1 pupils. They are looking for a primary teacher who will compliment the class' attitude to learning with enthusiastic and dynamic teaching. The class have good behaviour management, and are enthusiastic about learning.
About the Role:
- Primary School, Worcestershire
- EYFS/KS1/Classroom Primary Teacher
- ASAP, Full time
- 8-10 students per class
- Support from TAs
- Daily rate: GBP130-GBP150
This Primary School Offers:
- Pupils have a positive attitude to learning
- Hardworking, skilled, dedicated and friendly staff & active parents
- Happy & caring working environments
- Outstanding professional development and career opportunities
- A passion to develop teachers
- Dedication to education and training
- Outstanding Ofsted
- Models of good teaching practice
The ideal candidate:
- Have substantial knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Have the ability to create an engaging environment for pupils and staff
- Have the ability to create and maintain a solid staff structure
- Be passionate about improving educational standards & providing high quality leadership and motivating others
- Is dedicated and driven towards improving outcomes for every child.
- Is a strong, reflective classroom practitioner who is passionate about teaching and lifelong learning and has the ability and dedication to become an outstanding practitioner
- Is excited about learning and teaching and is committed to all elements of school life.
- Is a proven successful class teacher.
This primary school in Worcestershire is extremely supportive, and is easily accessible by car. This position is great for a teacher looking to gain more experience in EYFS / key stage 1, and wants to work in a primary school dedicated to learning, and with a staff who are supportive and nurturing.
If you're interested in this Primary Teacher role in Worcestershire, click APPLY today. Or contact on or