1:1 Support Assistant
Zest Education have an exciting opportunity and are looking to recruit a 1:1 learning support assistant, for an outstanding SEMH Setting in Nuneaton, this forward-thinking school are looking for an experienced practitioner who has experience of work with ASD and challenging behaviour.
This position is starting after October half term and for the right candidate it will be a fixed term contract until the end of the academic year
Our ideal candidate will:
- be an excellent learning support assistant with a passion and resilience for working with young people that have additional needs.
- Demonstrate strong behaviour management techniques.
- be dedicated to assisting the Teacher in raising attainment levels and ensuring that each child makes continuing progress
- Engage pupils in given tasks and using creative and innovative ideas.
- have the desire to make a real difference to the social, emotional, and physical wellbeing of pupils.
- Require a level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or experience of work with young people with social, emotional and learning difficulties.
For more details, please contact Tanya.
Zest Education has many roles to fill within SEND schools, so if this role isn't for you, we will do everything within our power to find you a role that is right. We are very much looking forward to hearing from you.