Sales Office Administrator
We are a fast-growing distributor of bathroom products, and currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join our team:
Main Job duties but not be limited to :
- Responsible for taking sales orders, verifying prices, sending out quotes, preparing dispatch note on sage 200, and book for deliveries.
- Managing customers' back orders and ensuring prompt delivery when stock arrives.
- Dealing with incoming telephone and email enquiries.
- Offering customers an excellent level of service by dealing with them efficiently and quickly, calling them back when we say we are going to and making sure they happy with as a supplier.
- Building rapport with customers.
- Liaising with all departments in the business.
- Sending product or pricing information to customers, such as price list and promotion leaflet.
- Performing specific admin roles within the office, as instructed by the office manager, such as filing, sorting through enquiries, key in data on the system, etc.
Monday to Friday 8:30am till 5:30pm, including one hr lunch break.
Skills and experience required :
- Good working knowledge of Work, Microsoft outlook, and Excel is a must.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Numeracy literate.
- Good telephone manager.
- Good Organizational skills.
- Can do multi tasks.
- Be proficient and proactive in prioritising your own work load.
- Office working experience is essential.
- A conscientious, Flexible 'can do' working style.
- Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when appropriate to seek guidance from your line manager.
Person required :
- reliable , reponsible , easy going , and hard working.
- Good attendance.
- Good time-keeping.
- GBP22,000 to GBP26,000 depending on experience.
- Immediate start preferred.
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.