A great opportunity for an aspiring accounts assistant who has a few years experience supporting within the finance function looking to develop and push on from their AAT level 3. You must have this qualification as a minimum to be considered!
My client is a fast growing SME and highly successful business based in stratford-upon-avon within telecommunications who have an immediate requirement to strengthen their team by bringing in a proven Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
The role for the successful Accounts Assistant based in stratford-upon-avon will include a number of key responsibilities including:
- Month end preparation and reporting of the accounts
- Period end duties and audit preparation
- Assisting with management accounting including budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Financial accounting duties including journals, accruals and prepayment
- VAT and Intrastat
- Assisting in supporting the purchase and sales ledger function
- Accruals and journals
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administration
The successful Accounts Assistant based in stratford-upon-avon will require key experience including:
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in all-round accounting functions so that they can assist and support the team in all aspects of the accounts function. They will need to demonstrate the above responsibilities and show how have successfully implemented them in their previous position.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
The AAT level 3 qualification will be essential in this role, and it is vital that you are a self starter who has lots of initiative and possess a strong work ethic, always striving for success