Year 2 Teacher
Year 2 Teachers - Staffordshire
The Supply Register is the preferred resourcing partner for SUAT Multi Academy Trust.
The trust has 13 academies across Stafford, Leek, Cannock, Uttoexeter and Tamworth.
Recruitment requirements for all of the academies are presented to The Supply Register via our shared platform used to connect their academies with the best and most suitable candidates in the region.
The dedicated leadership, teaching and support staff across all academies in the SUAT trust play a vital part of the growth and success for them and the trust continues to focus on growth.
The trust is currently recruiting for the following across their academies: Year 2 Teachers
- Have experience teaching as a Year 2 Teacher
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent Or be newly qualified
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Excellent opportunities to gain experience in a school for NQT'S
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a qualified Year 2 Teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://job-search/