Systems and Payroll Analyst
Our client is a well-established and award-winning professional services business who are looking to recruit a part time Systems and Payroll Analyst into their team to support their HR department. The purpose of the role is to provide professional and comprehensive support from the technology/system perspective in order to ensure HR and Payroll data is accurately maintained and relevant reports are produced. This role would suit an analytical professional who comes from a professional services background and who has ideally worked within Payroll previously.
- Process monthly payroll ensuring it is committed accurately on time and liaise with the external payroll provider.
- Assisting with the annual P60 and P11D process.
- Maintain HR data including running and analysing HR reports/information.
- Developing strong and effective working relationships at all levels with clients, colleagues and third parties.
- Process and maintain periodic reports of employee record data and develop reports.
- Support the HRD and wider HR team with administrative requests as necessary.
- Prepare, maintain, and update employee data for the HR information system.
- Work closely with the HR team to administer and support all HR system technologies and enhancements that improve HR operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist with projects such as data and workflow management, performance and compensation administration, learning management design, and training, and act as a liaison between Human Resources, Information Technology to support HR projects.
- Manage the maternity process.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in an analytical role within a HR team.
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables & comprehensive formulas.
- Knowledge of ADP system would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of working with HRIS systems including data transfer experience would be highly advantageous.
- An eye for detail and an excellent level of accuracy.
- Ability to be proactive and demonstrate experience of identifying effective solutions.
- Organised and systematic in approach with the ability to work to deadlines.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Geoff Bridger on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.