Our Client, a U. K's leading designer and market leader within their field are currently recruiting an experienced Account Manager to join their team. With a salary of around GBP20,000 with commission structure in place, this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to continue their career within Account Management. Working mainly with retail accounts, the successful candidate will be responsible for keeping in touch existing business and maintaining relationships.
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Keeping in touch with an established dealer base
- Processing orders on the internal system
- Progressing chase carriers if necessary
- Arranging collection of faulty goods
- Inputting credits on the system
- Producing reports using excel spreadsheets
- Contacting end user to arrange delivery dates
- Promoting and update special offers
- Actioning and responding to emails in a proactive manner
- Completing weekly telesales report of week's activity
The successful candidate for the role of Account Manager will have:
- Experience within an Account Management role or similar positions
- Experience in upselling and cross selling on products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return the Account Manager will receive a basic salary between GBP20,000 and GBP21,500pa plus monthly bonus. Working hours are Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm with a 4.00pm finish on Fridays.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.