Customer Service Advisor
No experience is required!
Passionate and driven people wanted.
Royal Mail are seeking a new team of customer service advisors to begin an opportunity delivering exceptional service to their customers.
You will be working with Angard Staffing who are the company partnered to deliver customer service At Royal Mail's sites.
At Royal Mail we aim to create a welcoming environment that helps each customer service advisor to really enjoy their work with us and enjoy working with the rest of the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop customer service experience, problem solving skills and transferable team skills, essential to a successful career in customer service. On top of all of this we will train you every step of the way to ensure you have the best possible start working with our team.
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Previous customer service experience would be desirable but not essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional training in customer service
- Transferable skills to apply in so many different working environments
- An office environment that's never boring
- Unmatched training in customer service
Working Hours & Pay
• Around 35 hours a week between the times of 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 1pm Saturday (must be available to work every Saturday)
• Pay rate: GBP8.50/hour (GBP10.21/hour after 12 weeks)
• Temporary Contract: up to 12 weeks
• Potential start date: November/December 2019
Complete the short form to complete your details and indicate your working hours preferences and our team will be in touch very soon!