Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking for your next exciting challenge and have a proven track record of providing exemplary customer service? Are you passionate about providing the best possible service? Are you looking for a temporary job in the run up to Christmas?
We are looking for you to join our clients expanding contact centre based on site at the UK Headquarters who are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
- Annual leave entitlement of 28 days a year pro rata for the first 12 weeks, and 33 days per annum thereafter (including bank holidays)
- Bonus scheme
- Free parking available
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Randstad Worker Benefits App
Pay Rate and Hours:
- GBP9.15 PER HOUR
- Increasing to GBP10.14 PER HOUR after 12 weeks!
- Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week (5 week rotating shift pattern) 07:00AM-16:00PM, 08:00AM-17:00PM, 08:30PM-17:30PM, 09:00-18:00PM, 11:00AM-20:00PM
- Rotating Saturdays, 08:00AM-17:00PM
- 8 hour shift
- 2 out of 5 rota
- 1 day off in lieu during the week
- Rotating Sundays, 09:00AM-12:00PM
- 3 hour shift
- 1 out of 5 rota
- Time off in lieu during the week
- For the first 2 weeks you will be required to complete a training programme (paid training). This will be Monday to Friday 8:00am to 17:00pm or 8:30am to 17:30pm and then from week 3 you will fall into the rotating shift pattern.
- You will be responsible for providing world class customer service, undertaking all relevant customer interactions and the accurate capture of customer data
- You will advise customers of the best services available to them, maintaining relationships and using your initiative to resolve queries and complaints
- You will receive extensive training and so will be able to provide the best technical advice and support to customers to ensure their needs are met and their expectations exceeded
- Working within a great team you will contribute to the overall performance and work towards achieving and maintaining the department and your own personal goals
- Be available to attend an interview w/c 21st October 2019
- Be available to start work on Monday 4th November and commit to this role until the end of December 2019
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role/environment and/or be familiar with working within a contact centre environment would be an advantage
- IT literate with a good standard of literacy and numeracy and possess GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths
- Excellent attendance record and be punctual
- Quick thinking and able to problem solve/use their own initiative
- Personable with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues in a pressured environment
- You'll need to be flexible to work between 7am to 8pm Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm on Saturdays and 9am to 12pm on Sundays. You will get to see your rota 4 weeks in advance.
- All Applicants must be prepared to undergo a Sanction and CRB check.
This is a temporary assignment starting on Monday 4th November 2019 until the end of December 2019 with the opportunity to be extended. Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be taking place w/c 21st October 2019.
If this sounds like the role for you, why not click apply today!