Customer Retention Administrator
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our Retentions Team based in Birmingham. You will be responsible for a diverse range of administration tasks including understanding the contract systems and processes within Daisy and managing the Retentions inbox and distributing work within the team accordingly.
You will need to be highly organised and capable of prioritising workload based on the priorities outlined by the renewal procedure and in line with customer demands as and when they arise. It is also important that you demonstrate the necessary communication and interpersonal skills to work with Account Directors, SDMs and directly with customers.
- Job Title: Customer Retention Administrator
- Salary: Up to GBP22,000 DOE
- Location: Aston, Birmingham
- Manage customer churn/cancellations within the DCS Contract Base, primarily focusing on any losing notifications for mobile, lines and calls.
- Working closely with the Customer Retention Executives to assist them with information on churn as they pro-actively re-sign DCS contracts.
- Work with account owners to ensure they understand all the current contractual and service delivery information of their allocated accounts.
- Prepare and maintain weekly and monthly forecast reports to their direct report for inclusion in the weekly and monthly re-sign and churn reports
- Ensure all appropriate business CRM and Retention databases are kept updated on a regular basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong administration background
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- A good understanding of the market place and the requirements of our customers
- Be able to deliver against key targets and objectives
- Co-operative and flexible with the ability to maintain a diplomatic and organised approach, even under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within the DCS portfolio would be desirable
- Experience with Mobile, Lines & Calls, Broadband or Sales would be desirable.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It's about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer???
- Up to 38 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- The day off on your birthday!
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities through "Daisy University" to help you achieve your career goals.
- Access to excellent discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products