Our client is looking for an immediately available individual with a background in property/facilities administration and coordination to take up a maternity cover contract in their Birmingham office. Working with a business at the forefront of the market, you'll be exposed to every aspect of modern property & facilities management, working alongside a top-tier team of industry professionals. This role is offering a lot of variety and social interaction, and would serve as the ideal springboard from any admin/coordinator who is looking to progress into property and/or facilities management going forward.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responding to all requests for technical assistance from on-site staff and tenants;
- Maintaining Health & Safety systems;
- Working alongside the FM to ensure correct maintenance programmes are in place;
- Raising PO's for necessary works;
- Being a point of contact for tenant enquiries;
- Liaising with contractors across both hard and soft FM.
Our client is looking for someone with previous experience in real estate administration or property coordination, who can slot right in to a high-performing FM team. Previous usage of the Meridian H&S system would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today