Senior Estimator - Level 1 - Flexible Working Available
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Nuclear Energy Water business for an ambitious and talented Senior Estimator.
As a senior estimator you will manage and prepare tenders from first principals for medium and large civil engineering projects, including coordinating and challenging the input from the wider teams including procurement, engineering and commercial, and supporting the bid management and quality submission requirements.
As a Senior Estimator you will:
- Support the pre-construction team for preparing tenders to secure projects, in particular competitive design and build tenders for both new build and refurbishment projects.
- Liaising with planners, design managers and preconstruction managers to deliver innovative solution.
- Support the business unit to achieve targets
- Secure profitable work through competitive tendering
- Enhance Morgan Sindall's reputation within the relevant sectors
About the Nuclear Energy Water Team:
Our teams work within the nuclear, energy and water sectors working helping customers them make the most of their existing assets as well as building new assets to continually improve the UK's energy and water infrastructure. We do this by putting our customers first, using innovative ideas and challenging the status quo.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People 'Two Ticks' accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.