Regulatory Complaints Analyst
ReAssure are looking to recruit a dedicated Complaints Analyst to join the Regulatory Complaints team within the Product and Proposition function. The position will be based in Telford on a permanent basis. This vacancy represents an opportunity to join one of Telford's largest employers, within an ever changing environment where you will discover the potential to perform and grow.
In this role as Complaints Analyst, you will be responsible for conducting a fair, consistent and prompt investigation of sales complaints (Life & Pensions) according to the company's agreed complaint handling standards. You will need to ensure the fair treatment of our customers is central to the decision making process and the customers complaint journey is interactive.
In addition you will assist in identifying and reporting emerging trends through root cause analysis from complaints received. Excellent communication skills will be an essential part of the role, allowing you to liaise with customers and various other teams or third party clients. The successful candidate will have an excellent attention to detail and be able to manage their workload effectively, to ensure that key deliverables are completed on time.
Key skills/experience required:
- Demonstrates good telephone and communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate analytical and investigative skills.
- Good inter-personal, organisational and time management skills.
- Solid skills in report writing and use of all Microsoft office products.
- Proven ability to adapt to change and have a flexible attitude at work.
- Good knowledge of Financial Services Life & Pensions products to include Pensions & Mortgage Endowments.
- Detailed knowledge of FCA complaint handling environment and legislation.
- Preferably attained or studying toward the CII Certificate in Financial Planning (CFP) Qualification (or equivalent).
Originally founded in 1963, ReAssure is a life and pensions company which buys and administers closed books of business from other companies. Built on a 2000-strong team with a wide range of skills and experience, there's one constant running through the ReAssure business - 'Change'. Join us and you'll have opportunity to drive our growth and progress through your own success.
ReAssure is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills; and creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age