25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Early Finish Fridays
Our client, a Welshpool based manufacturer, is looking for an administrator to support the day-to-day running of the engineering services department. The successful candidate will work closely with the department heads in order to produce a range of documentation for internal and external use. This role would suit a highly organised individual with a knowledge of/interest in engineering and manufacturing.
- Producing documents to support the development of products.
- Producing guidance and process documents for internal and external parties.
- Dealing with technical support requests verbally and in writing.
- Working to agreed upon timescales to ensure deadlines are met.
- Providing technical support data and documentation when requested.
- Providing ad hoc support to other departments as required.
- Experience in a similar position desirable
- Competent use of Excel and Access
- A qualification in a discipline related to engineering/manufacturing preferred.
- Design/ Technical Office experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of Epicor or some form of ERP system.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Numerate with good attention to detail.
- A natural problem solver with a proactive approach to work.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Early Finish Fridays
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Enrolment in Company Pension
Please click apply
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.