Sales Account Manager
BVG Group is a mail order, e-commerce and distribution business operating 12 successful brands across a broad range of markets including Home and Garden, Shoe and Clothing, Sports Nutrition, Home Electrical sectors. We employ a team of over 750, ship over four million orders a year and are forecast to generate annual sales of GBP140m this year. We are growing quickly and sales are forecast to reach GBP200m within three years. Our multi-channel routes to market encompass on and offline including high profile national newspaper reader offer advertisements, through direct mailed catalogues and online platforms including Groupon, Amazon and ebay. This is a fast paced and unique retail environment, reaching out to millions of consumers each week.
An exciting opportunity exists for an Account Manager to work in our fast-paced B2B distribution team presenting products and securing business with our ecommerce clients. The post is predominantly based in our Brecon Head Office with occasional trips to London to visit our clients buying team.
- Compiling quotes based on latest stock holdings and emailing to clients buying team. Following up on the telephone, negotiating and securing product slots to feature our products.
- Researching and developing new product ideas for clients. Working closely with our own buying team to procure selected products.
- Monitoring 'deal' performance
- Monitoring competitor's deals
- General computer-based administration tasks utilising email, Microsoft Excel and Word, and our company ERP system
Candidates must be of graduate calibre with a willingness to learn, experience in a sales environment would be advantageous. The candidate must have excellent communication skills both oral and written. Self-motivation is key and a desire to succeed is essential. Full training will be provided and there are excellent career prospects for the right candidate.