Store Person / Buyer
Stores Person / Purchaser
We are currently recruiting for an exciting role as a Store Person / Purchaser for our client in Nuneaton. They are looking for a motivated candidate who has strong organisational skills and willingness to learn. This person will need to manage the store (goods in & out) and process purchase orders for stock and non-stock items.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Computer literate with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- FLT License & Dynamics NAV Experience is desired but not essential.
- Utilise theERP system to maintain appropriate inventory levels by:
- Responding to system-generated recommendations for purchase orders.
- Work with Production, Project and Financial Manager to ensure inventory is kept to a minimum but adequate level.
- Liaise with suppliers to achieve required delivery dates.
- Take all opportunities to reduce costs through effective planning of order requirements.
- Ensure inventory data by:
- Proper recording of issues & receipts.
- Supporting stock-takes.
- Maintaining effective security of bonded stores area.
- Receive incoming goods, recording such receipts to the ERP system.
- Work with the Production Controller to ensure goods are ready and prepared for transport in a timely manner and that all paperwork is available.
- Maintain a safe, clean, tidy and efficient working area.
- At all times work within prevailing H&S and Quality Management procedures.
07:30am - 16:00pm Monday to Thursday
07:30am - 12:30pm Friday
Up to GBP20,000.00, depending on experience.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy