A MARKET LEADING Utilities client based in Warwick, require an accomplished Market Executive to join them for an exciting and challenging engagement. For this opportunity you will be an Ajilon employee working on site with the client while being rewarded with a strong salary, holidays, pension, certification opportunities and more!
Job Title: Market Executive
Duration: Ajilon Consultant (See below)
Salary: GBPStrong PAYE salary plus extensive benefits (as below)
To support the growth strategy & customer engagement of ET (Licensed & Unlicensed) through the design of marketing campaigns to the various sectors. This will include instigating and interpreting market research, designing communication materials and developing a multichannel campaign to promote business opportunities and develop new leads
- Lead external market analysis as directed by the Marketing Manager, identifying suppliers, managing objectives and delivery leading to actionable intelligence for the Sector Heads/others in the business.
- Support the Sector Heads through the creation and design of promotional material covering the portfolio of ETO's products and services (including digital content).
- Manage external campaigns, creating OMNI to deliver potential leads/opportunities into our business for the different segments.
- Evolve our brand (internally and externally), focusing on promoting our products and values of customer service.
- Secure and maintain buy-in from internal service providers through the active promotion of "Customer", providing regular updates on successes, lessons learnt and value.
- Manage Employee Survey process on behalf of Customer & Commercial, providing the SPOC for the Head of Customer & Commercial, leveraging as an opportunity to further the interests of our customer across ETO. Contribute towards developing our marketing strategy, including advancements in digital and tools that seek to "sell" our services and open new markets.
Skills and Experience
- A firm grasp of the energy market couple with the ability to take that knowledge, understand how the client can capitalise on the trends and produce promotional material will be critical.
- Practical experienced of working in a B2B marketing environment and managing key research projects.
- Ability and track record of preparing articles, reports and presentations to engage relevant audiences.
- Advanced use of PowerPoint is essential
- Substantial experience of digital/web/social media development and editing
- Experience of establishing communications strategy for business
My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!